Terms & Conditions
This page is the terms and conditions on which we will provide the Booking. This covers any bookings booked through this website, through our contact form or via telephone. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them. You should understand that by making a Booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All offers are subject to terms and conditions, we have the right to withdraw offers at any time.
Terms of bottomless bottomless quiz & brunch
All bookings are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Bottomless Brunch is limited to 90 minutes.
This starts from the time of your booking.
1. Please note your booking period will not be extended for late arrivals.
2. You may stay at your table after you time period has ended of course.
3. You may order one Brunch Board made up from 5 dishes. and choose from a 125ml glass of Prosecco, a cocktail from our brunch cocktails range, Drift draught Lager or from our range of soft drinks & mocktails.
4. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
5. Your last drink must be placed 15 minutes before the end of your sitting.
6. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
7. All parties in the booking must be taking part in the offer.
8. Full alcohol content (ABVs) and units can be found on our drinks menu.
9. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk.
10. The management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and, reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
11. Alcohol served to over 18s only. Proof of ID may be required, we operate a Challenge 25 Policy so please don’t be offended!
12. Service times may vary and are subject to licensing restrictions.
13. If you have any allergies please alert a member of staff upon arrival and in your booking notes. Our kitchen prepares food containing the 14 main allergens, so there may be a risk of contamination even if the menu states it is "gluten free".
Promotional codes are created by Drift and we have the right to withdraw them at anytime. Any promotional offers have terms and conditions which can be be found on this landing page.
FREE PROSECCO WALL OFFER:
Free Prosecco wall offer for private hire is for any booking created and paid after 19/10/22 until 01/11/22. It is not valid on any existing bookings and cannot be added once paid for or booked if you have not quoted the offer. The prosecco wall needs to be booked in advance and is subject to availability.
“You” and “your” are the person or entity named on the booking form; and
“Booking” means the booking of tickets for admission to Drift Southsea on a specific date together with.
The submission of your booking request constitutes an offer to us, which may be accepted by us upon your receipt of a booking confirmation e-mail sent by our website.
Please note that not all events listed on the Site will include fast track entry.
You may only make a Booking on this Site or by telephone if you are at least 18 years old. If you book an over 18's event but are not over the age of 18 you will not be refunded.
You will need to bring a copy of the tickets attached to the booking confirmation e-mail or the booking confirmation e-mail itself together with your ID (passport, driving licence or PASS card) in order to be admitted to the venue on the specific date of the Booking.
We offer a large number of products and deals and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products on our Site may not be available or may be incorrectly priced. Where products are no longer available, we will inform you and offer you alternative products or if no such products are available a refund. In the case of pricing errors. Bookings made through the Site or via telephone are non-refundable and non-transferable. If we have to make a change to your Booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right at any time to cancel or change any Booking made by giving you as much notice as possible and to provide a full refund or substitute alternative arrangements in our discretion and without liability to you. All changes by you must be requested in writing by you (i.e. the person who has made the Booking). We will make every effort to accommodate your changes but may not always be able to. If such changes incur additional costs, you will have to pay for the extra. Where our Site contains links to other sites or resources, information or advertising provided by third parties, this is provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, advertising or information and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.